AutoCAD Plant 3D 2010
Design, model, and document process plants with AutoCAD® Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD® software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers.
Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents.
- Workspace—Purpose-built user interface for 3D plant design.
- Specifications and catalogs—Spec-driven technology and standard parts catalogs (ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO). Modify catalogs to meet project requirements.
- Piping, equipment, and structure—Model spec-driven pipelines and components semiautomatically or manually. Includes a customizable library of standard equipment elements. Externally reference or parametrically create structural elements. Identify interferences.
- Construction documents—Generate accurate isometrics, orthographics, and other documents.
- Search and report—Query and manipulate data. Generate materials reports. Export to PCF files.
- AutoCAD P&ID integration—Integrated functionality enables data consistency.
- Autodesk Navisworks compatibility—Seamlessly perform whole-project review.
- Spec converter—Import specs from other applications.